Have a high pressure application? The Vent-Rite VCRH & VCRM series products are specifically designed to handle this need!
VCRH-Series Condensate Return
Used for high pressure applications, the Vent-Rite VCRH-Series Condensate Return collects and quickly returns condensate to the boiler feed unit using various designed pressures and flows. Pumping action is controlled by the water level inside the receiver and uses an integral float device to turn the pump(s) on and off.
VCRM-Series Boiler Feed
Used for high pressure applications, the Vent-Rite VCRM-series Boiler Feed pumps condensate and makeup water directly into the boiler(s) using various pressures and flows specifically tailored to boiler specifications. Pumping action is determined by a boiler-mounted level controller which senses boiler water level requirements. Vent-Rite offers standard float operated makeup valves or special electric solenoid valves on receivers designed to replenish water inside the boiler feed unit when water levels get too low.
- Available from 1.5 GPM to 200 GPM
- Pressure ranges from 25 PSI to 250 PSI (3500 RPM only)
- Motors ranging from 1/3 HP to 10 HP and come 115/230V 1 phase or 208-230/460V 3 phase – 3500 RPM
VCRH & VCRM-Series Key Features
- Compact and space-saving mechanical configurations
- Designed for high pressure applications
- Standard #304 Stainless with option #316 Stainless pumps available
- Carbon Steel, #304 Stainless, and #316 Stainless receivers available
- A broad range of stand receiver size options ranging from 21 gallons up to 1,000 gallons
- Customizable receiver options always available upon request
- Standard carbon steel base stand with all tanks
- Optional bypass orifices for continuous feed boilers
- Motors are heavy duty, non-overloading, ball bearing Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled or Open Drip Proof
- Low NPSHR pumps designed for high temperature applications
- Durable multi-stage impeller designed for smooth and efficient water passage
- Customizable control panels with multi-function capability and Building Management System integrations
- Standard mechanical seals capable of handling temperatures up to 250 degrees F. Special Viton seals available for 300-degree F applications
- Boiler feed units come standard with float operated makeup valves or optional solenoid valves
- Various flows and pressures designed to meet the strictest of specifications