Vacuum pumps are an essential part of any modern heating system. The Vent-Rite E-3 has you covered by lowering boiler pressures, minimizing heat loss and reducing heating costs!
E-3 Series Condensate Return
The Vent-Rite E-3 series Vacuum/Condensate Return collects and quickly returns condensate to the boiler feed unit using various designed pressures and flows. This vacuum unit comes with two separate tanks: one accumulator and one hurler. Pumping action is controlled by the water level inside the accumulator tank using an integral float device to turn the pump(s) on and off. Vacuum pumps circulate water to and from the hurling tank. As water and air pass through a jet-type exhauster, it creates a powerful vacuum aiding in air removal from the system and allowing steam to travel long runs and provide quicker warm up times.
E-3 Series Boiler Feed
The Vent-Rite E-3 series Vacuum/Boiler Feed pumps condensate and makeup water directly into the boiler(s) using various pressures and flows specifically tailored to boiler specifications. This vacuum unit comes with two separate tanks: one accumulator and one hurler. Pumping action is determined by a boiler-mounted level controller which senses boiler water level requirements. Vent-Rite offers standard float operated makeup valves or special electric solenoid valves on tanks designed to replenish water inside the boiler feed unit when water levels get too low. Vacuum pumps circulate water to and from the hurling tank. As water and air pass through a jet-type exhauster, it creates a powerful vacuum aiding in air removal from the system and allowing steam to travel long runs and provide quicker warm up times.
Differential Vacuum Pumps (DV and DVD) options require a Vent-Rite Vari-Vac Differential Controller. This controller provides a positive pressure difference between steam and return piping.
- Available from 7.5 GPM to 150 GPM
- Pressure ranges from 10 PSI to 60 PSI
- CFM ranges from 2.6 to 36 @ 5.5’ Hg
- Motors ranging from 1/3 HP to 10 HP and come available in 115, 208, 230 single phase or 208, 230 or 460 three phase, 3450 RPM
E-3 Series Key Features
- Fast air removal allowing smaller piping sizes
- Cast Iron or 3/8” thick Carbon Steel tank with broad range of size options
- Durable impeller designed for smooth and efficient water passage
- Customizable control panels with multi-function capability and Building Management System integrations
- Standard mechanical seals capable of handling temperatures up to 250 degrees F.
- Condensate units come standard with float switch or mechanical alternator
- Boiler feed units come standard with float operated makeup valves; solenoid valves optional
- Various flows and pressures designed to meet the strictest of specifications
- E-3 Series O&M (21mb)