Vacuum pumps are an essential part of any modern heating system. The Vent-Rite CQ3 has you covered by lowering boiler pressures, minimizing heat loss and reducing heating costs!
CQ3 series Condensate Return
The Vent-Rite CQ3 series Vacuum/Condensate Return collects and quickly returns condensate to the boiler feed unit using various designed pressures and flows. This vacuum unit comes with one single compartmentalized tank. Pumping action is controlled by the water level inside the accumulator tank using an integral float device to turn the pump(s) on and off. Combination air and water pumps create a powerful vacuum aiding in air removal from the system and allowing steam to travel long runs and provide quicker warm up times. These pumps also discharge water back to a boiler feed unit.
CQ3 series Boiler Feed
The Vent-Rite CQ3 series Vacuum/Boiler Feed pumps condensate and makeup water directly into the boiler(s) using various pressures and flows specifically tailored to boiler specifications. This vacuum unit comes with one single compartmentalized tank. Pumping action is determined by a boiler-mounted level controller which senses boiler water level requirements. Vent-Rite offers standard float operated makeup valves or special electric solenoid valves on tanks designed to replenish water inside the boiler feed unit when water levels get too low. Combination air and water pumps create a powerful vacuum aiding in air removal from the system and allowing steam to travel long runs and provide quicker warm up times. These pumps also discharge water back to the boiler.
- Available from 15 GPM to 30 GPM
- Pressure ranges from 20 PSI to 30 PSI
- CFM ranges from 7.6 to 10 @ 5.5’ Hg
- Motors ranging from 1-1/2 HP to 2 HP and come available in 115, 208, 230 single phase or 208, 230 or 460 three phase, 3450 RPM
CQ3 series Key Features
- Fast air removal allowing smaller piping sizes
- Compartmentalized 1/4” thick carbon steel tank
- Combination air and water pumps create a vacuum and discharge water
- Durable impeller designed for smooth and efficient water passage
- Customizable control panels with multi-function capability and Building Management System integrations
- Standard mechanical seals capable of handling temperatures up to 250 degrees F
- Condensate units come standard with float switch or mechanical alternator
- Boiler feed units come standard with float operated makeup valves; solenoid valves optional
- Various flows and pressures designed to meet the strictest of specifications